1. Call the assembly to order.
3. Pledge of allegiance.
4 Approval of minutes for May 18, 2009 council meeting.
5. Approval of bills to be paid after final approval by the City Finance
6. Kevin Jospeh, Unique Softball Players Softball Team - requesting permission to hold a softball tournament at Adam Carlson Park.
7. Amy Borel -Discuss concerns regarding zoning of old J.B. Talley property.
8. Award bids for annual supplies and services.
9. Authorize Mayor Nelson to enter and sign Cooperative Endeavor Agreement with the State of Louisiana Department of Social Services, St. Martin Parish Office of Family Support.
10. Authorize Mayor Nelson to enter and sign an agreement with ronald J. Theriot, Sheriff of St. Martin Parish for the collection of property taxes.
11. Todd d'Albor, CAO -Pay adjustment for assignment of detectives.
12. Call for public hearing to be held at the regular scheduled meeting of June 15, 2009 for the adoption of budget amendments for the fiscal year 2008-2009.
13.consider adopting a resolution in support of Mayor Nelson's candidacy for LMA District F vice-president.