To be held on Monday, the 3rd day of November, 2008, at City Hall at 6 p.m.
1. Call the assembly to order.
3. Pledge of allegiance.
4. Approval of minutes for October 20, 2008 council meeting.
5. Approval of bills to be paid after final approval by the City Finance Committee.
6. Mr. Jim Poche - Discuss Electrical Items.
7. Representative from St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office to discuss the use of Tasers by police personnel.
8. Rhonda Jolie-Leblanc - Request permission to hold concert.
9. Authorize Mayor Nelson to negotiate contracts with engineering firms for the purpose of a Road Reconstruction and Overlay Project and a Road Slurry Seal Project within the corporate limits of the City of St. Martinville.
10. Authorize Mayor Nelson to sign the engineering contract for the proposed Cora Street Pump Station.